Barack Obama was on 60 minutes, what did you think?

I wasn't a believer in Obama at first, but my mind is changing fast, he has a real "comfort zone" about him, and his wit, is impressive! Let's all hope that this guy is the "real deal" !

Thanx for your answers.

Favorite Answer

He did excellent !!!

• Artoro

I am an outsider from the East......no chance to see the 60 show.

But to tell the truth, I predicted the winning months ago with all the world forecasting of 62% and the international fortune tellers all over the world picking him as the winner. So far no wrong.

If during the show he said what were promised and state the action route to follow for his correction journey then it is ok to believe in him for the time being. Next is to see whether the "Lame-duck sessions" in Congress has its first change for success.......if so, the mini-war is over and peacefulness will bloom in USA from then on.

I missed the show.

I was too damn busy consoling a lady who just now learned that Obama and company wouldn't be paying off her mortgage and she stopped making payments 3 months ago when she thought he would win the election and be paying off her mortgage.

She spent her mortgage payment money buying christmas presents and going on a cruise vacation.

Where she ever got this information is beyond me, but she isn't the only one i've heard this from.

My verdict on Obama is a wait and see what happens type. So my verdict on his abilities is still up in the air.

I missed it unfortunately. Do you know where I can get a link to it on the internet?

Kennedy's come to mind the Obama's are absloutely amazing.

He did EXCELLENT. He handled himself very professionally and stood by many of his campaign promises...I loved the way he handled his interviewer...."And that is all you are getting out of me." Gotta love a guy who stands his ground...especially with a smile :o)

It was also great to hear him talking about a rescue plan for GM...which I understand Bush is also behind at this time. My husband works for GM and I know first hand how badly a rescue plan is needed for them...My husband is in sales and has to turn people away daily with nearly PERFECT credit scores because of bank freezes on loans and GM's lack of money to extend credit as well.

I didn't see 60 the show. I would caution you that no matter what he says it will be his actions that we need to worry about. Remember he is part of the two party system.

How can we trust the people that broke the machine to fix the machine.

Talk is cheap, actually worthless in this economy, he's made it this far with absolutely nothing but talk. It will be very interesting to see what happens when he has to actually accomplish something. I hope he does do well, I am an American and want to see my country succeed, and if he does I will give him his due. Until then I will continue to be very skeptical. His policies have been tried, and failed. I only hope when or if he does fail he doesn't do too much more damage.

He is so composed and cool. He sounds ready. I'm not at all sure what he'll DO exactly, but he sounds ready to do it.

I didn't bother watching. The Cowboys and Redskins were playing.

oh puhlease. HES A MARXIST...thats what i think...you know that old saying about a leapord never changing his spots.

i think ill go ahead and print my ...dont blame me i voted for mccain sticker and mount it on my car proudly.