I just don't understand this! What should I do?

my ex boyfriend of 2 months is talking and liking these girls that live from an hour to 4 hours away from where he lives? And acting like he doesnt like me anymore even though we dated for 2 years and he told me almost all the time how he wanted to be with me forever and all that stuff..

I want him back very much, I dont know what to do.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IF he is your ex-boyfriend there is a reason for it... I am not saying you two arent suppose to be in a relationship just not in a relationship right now... Let him do his thing and you do yours... I am not saying you are not going to be hurt by him living his life... but you need to let things run their course... and it just happens that right now your and his courses arent going the same way!

• 1 decade ago

Is he just teasing you about these girls that live an hour to 4 hours away from him? Is he trying to stir up jealousy with you? After you have answered those questions then make your decision if he would be worth it or not.

• 1 decade ago

When in doubt "do nothing" anything further than that makes you desperate and that never works, Do the things you love to do in the mean time to pass the time and be strong and see what happens. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Ignore him, go out and party with mates and get your mind off of him.

If hes being a job 2months after you broke up, hes not going to suddenly change

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its simple, be honest with him... and tell him you never stopped liking him, and that you want him back, quit beating around the bush or it is going to be too late... its simple.. quit thinking strategic think inside the box....

• 1 decade ago

Hes trying to make you envious of his now great life!go out with a guy and tell him that youve moved on i bet he dies inside!

• 1 decade ago

girl. i think you should forget about him and move on. he told you he wanted to be with you forever. he has a funny way of showing it girl talk is cheap. like i said move on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just let em go if hes talking like that let him come to u hun dont go crawlin back to him 4 real it not worth it

• 1 decade ago

it might go like this; what didn't you do? If he left you he must not have found what he's looking for.Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

yeh ignore him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.