What is your favorite Royal Rumble PPV, and Why?

• S&D™
    Favorite Answer

RR 1995 - HBK winning the rumble, having it come down to him and Dave Boy Smith. HBK came in at 1, and look what happened :D

• ?

1: 2004 Royal Rumble: Chris Benoit survived the whole thing entering at #1.

#2: 2005 Royal Rumble: Batisat won and had a great Match against Triple H & Wrestlemania 21: Goes Hollwood

# 2002: Triple H returned and won the Rumble that year and he got the Undisputed Championship @ Wrestlemania 18

I would have to say that my favorite Royal Rumble has to be the 2002 Rumble. The beginning was great when Maven eliminated Undertaker and then the undertaker just started taking out everyone

Then you had Triple H who was in his first pay-per-view after his quad tear and he and Austin made it a great Royal Rumble Match

But I think that the 2009 Royal Rumble is gonna be great cause I am thinkin that Mr. Kennedy is gonna return but 2002 is still my fav

2002. There was a lot of star power in the rumble and nobody was really built up to be a clear cut winner. Plus, Mr. Perfect's return was epic. The pop he got when his theme music hit was awesome!

2001 Royal Rumble

Stone Cold Steve Austin record breaking third royal rumble win

he eliminates kane which entered at like 6th entrant

he then goes on to WM17 the greatest WM ever with Austin v Rock - Austin wins WWF title and sells his soul to the devil him self Vincent Kennedy McMahon

ROYAL RUMBLE 2002

1994 because Bret Hart and Lex Luger won the match

although the rumble is my favourite Pay Per View of the year Edge hasn't won one yet when he does that will be my favourite rumble of all time!