Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there any sequel tot he HSM 3? Id be sad if nothing..?

I really like it, even the only series i watched was the latest one, senior year. Suppose the sequel is College musical!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

disney is making HSM 4 and 5, but without the original cast. They're introducing new characters in HSM 3 which will then continue on to the 4th and 5th movies.

:)

• 1 decade ago

I would agree if there would be a College Musical! Hahaha. Even though it sounds weird. It's really cool because I am now in my Senior High School and I'm now getting ready for college. It seems a really great coincident having HSM 3 as a Senior Year.

I heard a few news that there is going to be a HSM 4. But I'm not really sure about it. They said they were still working on the script. Hope this will really happen!!

• 1 decade ago

HSM 4 - The Freshman Year! - sorry don't know

• 1 decade ago

No There is no movie after HSM3...As its the senior year and after this they will depart to their own ways...Im sorry about that!!!

Cheers!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well disney recently said that HSM 4 is in the works but idk if the original cast are gonna be there.

• 1 decade ago

i sure as hell hope not. i mean hearing that zac efron might be in a POTC 4 is torture enough.

• 1 decade ago

I hope not...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.