Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there any sequel tot he HSM 3? Id be sad if nothing..?

I really like it, even the only series i watched was the latest one, senior year. Suppose the sequel is College musical!

Favorite Answer

disney is making HSM 4 and 5, but without the original cast. They're introducing new characters in HSM 3 which will then continue on to the 4th and 5th movies.

:)

I would agree if there would be a College Musical! Hahaha. Even though it sounds weird. It's really cool because I am now in my Senior High School and I'm now getting ready for college. It seems a really great coincident having HSM 3 as a Senior Year.

I heard a few news that there is going to be a HSM 4. But I'm not really sure about it. They said they were still working on the script. Hope this will really happen!!

HSM 4 - The Freshman Year! - sorry don't know

No There is no movie after HSM3...As its the senior year and after this they will depart to their own ways...Im sorry about that!!!

Cheers!!

well disney recently said that HSM 4 is in the works but idk if the original cast are gonna be there.

i sure as hell hope not. i mean hearing that zac efron might be in a POTC 4 is torture enough.

I hope not...