Who thinks that the book twilight is a good book?

its one of the best series iv read =)

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't call it best, but it is a nice, enjoyable, relaxing read. Hopefully the movie will be good as well.

Not me. Really did not like it. Just didn't get into it. So many better paranormal books out there with much better quality of plot.

I read the first book when it initially came out -- like two weeks after release date, back when it didn't have all the hype surrounding it. I remember thinking halfway through the book how unappealing the plot was, with no real umph. But I got through to the end of the book and that was that. Mentally, I gave it three stars, average.

Imagine my surprise when half a year later or so Twilight had all this hype around it, including the sequels (which I've never bothered to read).

Anyway, that's just how I feel. I've read many books in my time including paranormal and fantasy, and have enjoyed many of them more than Ms. Meyer's books.

(The movie doesn't look that good either).

I read the first book and part of the second before I lost interest. It's just a tween version of Anne Rice books from twenty years ago, with a bit more "Hannah Montana" thrown in.

I was pretty excited to read the first book since it was highly recommended to me, but I thought was a terrible example of an emo fan-fic.

Its not too good !!!!

I have read Twilight and liked it. But it was not the best!!!!

Its all Fantasy. Good time pass.

But for sure I would like to read the other ones too.

PS. I am looking for New moon plz let me know( mail me ) from where I can read it online.

Source(s): My sences

I prefer Harry Potter. I'm struggling to get through Half of Twilight at the moment. Its just not interesting for me. Its okay but. I'll finish it.

But hey different books for different people.

=)

i never even picked one up. i'd rather read an adult horror story about vampires with more violence and intricacies. its like a young adult book right? not for me. Pick Up A Richard Laymon Book

• ally

Never read it. But all my friends love it. I think they're all kind of OVER-ly crazy... especially over Edward Cullen.

that book is nuts good book

its amazing! i dont know about the main charector, but all of the others are so cool! how flippin excited are you for the movie?!?!?!

Source(s): my heart!

i do!