Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If things really bother you, what is the healthiest way to deal with it?

i get so worked up over things, im not sure whether to write about it, or ignor the thoughts and maybe teach myself not to care..

for example, intense issues of insurity or jealous, what sort of thing would you suggest?

do you have any similar experiences?

insecurity lol

Favorite Answer

Learning about interesting subjects can help with your time. Making new friends on myspace has help me cope some with my stress and insecurity even my jealousy. I do get intense, but I find things to do and I mix it up. I learn on Yahoo through out the day. I try to help others. When you help others you help your self is a phrase that keeps me going.

Here is a quote for you,

I'm selfish. Impatient. And a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle.But if you can't handle me at my worst. Then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Source(s): Wish you the best, Mike Zion

Find a hobby to deal with it - I write or do craftwork because I find it takes my mind off of it and I can deal with things better.

When you feel stress, just enjoy hot movie, if you have partner, request him/her to company you in taking bath and good body massage. You will feel relaxed. Good Luck.

beat the hell out of a pillow.

Running or yoga.

exercise, running or jogging in particular..............