do you think his affair is over ?

yesterday i read my husbands email .he seems to have had an affair for over a year ,and this woman was telling him that if it carried on i would find our and that there was some children that would suffer if they were together ,he said that they would try to forget each other but he said he thought he could not forget her but that both would try.Why do you think it has lasted so long ,and do you think he will forget her.I just might keep quiet and see what happens as if i confront him she will have won as i will have to leave him.

Favorite Answer

Jenny, how can you keep calm about this and not confront him?

He loves her that is why he is saying he will never forget her, i bet they will get in touch again he will pursue he in a few weeks, months.

You will never know what he is doing and if he still feels for this woman or if indeed he is seeing her.

you need to confront him and talk about it at least you will know if he has any feelings for you left!

Keep quiet and watch those emails, and then i really think you should confront your husband...

Men make mistakes although some are BIG mistakes, but he may never do it again and regret what he did wrong.... some might disagree but there are alot of relationships out there that have worked out after an affair... You see whats best for you and how you feel and take it from there...

He will forget her the minute they break it off...

Are you an idiot? YOUR HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON YOU!?!?! Are you kidding? Get a backbone, confront him, then leave him. Seriously. Are you really just going to sit by and let him do this to you? And what do you mean "she" will have won? No, if you leave it be, he will have cheated on you without the consequences he deserves. Try being angry with him. The guy who married you, promised to be faithful, but then repeatedly slept with someone else. Be mad at him. Don't focus on her and forget what a lying bastard he is.

How do you know there are NOT children that will suffer if they don't keep it up? Thats what I would be askin myself. No I think they won't forget each other . A emotional affair never does.

• Racer

Why would you want to be with someone like him ?? He's disrespecting you... he doesn't love you, otherwise he would not be having this affair with this woman for over a year. Why would you stay?? And no... I doubt the affair is over.

Yesterday?? and you haven't confronted him yet, my man would have ice on his balls right now if I had read something like that yesterday, get rid of him, he clearly wants to have his cake and eat it to, I wouldn't want slops, do you?

Because he got away with it and if it is over he will do it again - talk to him, if he says its over and you decide to let him stay you might forgive but you will never trust him again, if hes late home you will wonder were he is?

Try and forgive him if he feels sorry for want he has done..No man nor woman is perfect.

Source(s): Program...

signs of cheating

you think if YOU leave she will win?

no if you leave, you will win!

if you stay, you lsoe..it seems you have really low self esteem to want to stay with him ....get yourself financially stable and LEAVE!