Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 decade ago

i want to outsource IT operation?

I have a life insurance business and I want to outsource my back office IT operation to any reputable outsourcing company, can you guys suggest me any IT outsourcing company?

Favorite Answer

Talk to http://www.isourcebiz/ .com, they have been providing it outsourcing services

outsourceIT. In short, outsourceIT is an outsourced IT department for small and medium sized businesses. Our clients pay a fixed monthly fee for a complete outsourced IT department, which includes top to bottom IT support from SR. IT management to a fully staffed help desk available to assist and resolve all of your computer problems. We support thousands of PCs and Servers across numerous vertical markets. Since the founding of our company, 5 years ago our business has grown by an average of 100+% every year! Please email me and I would love to spend 15 minutes discussing how we can benefit your company and customize a solution for your IT needs.

Sincerely,

Jodi

Source(s): www.outsourceitcorp.com

Sapient is a very reputable company, when it comes to IT outsourcing.