In Madden 09 PS3, I have created a Team, but I cant edit the players on it. Is there a way to do that?

In Madden 09 PS3, I have created a Team, but I cant edit the players on it. Is there a way to do that? If possible, I want to create a player and drop it on my new team... Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Okay there some options when you choose the team type

strong D

strong O

Balenced ect..

at the bottom i think theres fantasy....if you already have the created player made in the free agent pool or a team you can put him on the team,,but you have to choose all 52 other players for the roster,but what sucks about that is it duplicates them,,or you can do it the easy way create your dude put him in the free agent pool. pick strong D so you get STACKED on defence and trade some players for stronger offencive plyers,,but thats beside the point,,

make your team pick what type of team you want go to franchise mode

and the first thing you do is go to the free agent pool and sign him before any other team does!!!HOPE I COULD HELP! dont forget to give me best answer!tTHX!

Dont worry about it, they made creat a player for all console not sure about team though, and you can edit player this year, meaning make peyton manning a Middle linebacker if you wish