i am from iraq,and a refugee in norway, i have a girlfriend in korea..i need help of some expert people?

hello, i am from iraq and it is a bout 11 month i am refugee in norway.i don`t have passport because my case has been rejected by norwigean government...since i have lived in norway i knew a korean girl that she was here for a visit we were to we are in love for 8 months....last time (2 weeks before)she went back to korea because of her visa...but her visa has been expired..because she stayed 4 months.. 1 month extra of her visa....we love each other alot and i like to marry her ...and she also ....we decided to marry each other ,,,,,but the problem is that i dont have passport and she has expired visa that shengen area doesnt let her to come back to me ....i am really sad for her.....and she is the same of mewhat can we do to see, reach,meet....and marry each other......thanks for help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a (South) Korean citizen, she does not need a visa to enter the Schengen area. She can stay up to 3 months per half year without a visa.

Now - if she previously overstayed and was deported/fined for this, she is now banned from entering the Schengen area. She cannot apply for a visa either. If she wasn't, there is nothing to stop her from coming back, as long as her last visit was more than 3 months ago.

• 1 decade ago

I am not an expert, but if she is in her native country (which you are not), then perhaps she could renew her visa or apply for another one? Perhaps if she goes to the embasy in Korea it might help. If you really love each other, dont give up! Try many things until something works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.