Wow! What a great end to a great year for all 3 series at Homestead. Do you agree?

The truck race was incredible! Hornaday was up front early. Benson finished one place ahead of Hornaday, 8th and 9th respectivly and pulled off the championship! Kyle Busch made alot of exciting moves too. Way to go Johnny!

Edwards did what he had to do and won the Nationwide race but Bowyer did what he needed too and finished 5th capturing the Nationwide Championship! Way to go Clint!

Man, chase hater's should shut there mouths. Edward's, once again, did everything he needed to do in Cup. He scooped up every possible bonus point and won the race but Johnson's unstoppable consistency earned him his 3rd championship! Way to go Jimmie and Chad and Carl!

Agree? Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Wow, they were all great and went down to the wire. Even the Cup championship was interesting to the end because of all the cars still running. Obviously, the truck series had the best finish, wow! I would love to go to Homestead for championship weekend sometime!

3 STR8 N 08!!! 4's FINE N 09!!!!

I like Johnny Benson I wanted him to win, I'm glad he won. But I really didn't want Clint Bowyer to win the Nationwide cup, I wanted Carl or someone else to win it because I'm not crazy about Clint Bowyer. I really wanted Jimmie Johnson to win the Sprint cup that's so awesome that he is in the history books now and I thought it was cool that Carl won the race because even though he didn't win the championship he won the last of the season and he kept fighting until the end.

Yeah. But I feel so bad for Carl. He did what he had to do. But if the championships would've been decided based on most wins, Carl would've won both Nationwide and Sprint Cup championships with flying colors. Carl had 7 wins in the Nationwide Series and had 9 wins in Sprint Cup this year. Can't wait to see how he'll do next year for both series.

An amazing end to an amazing season for sure! Benson finishing one spot ahead of Hornaday and winning the championship was edge-of-your-seat excitement.

Bowyer winning the Nationwide championship was fitting, great to see him win.

Johnson matching Cale Yarborough's three peat was fun to watch.

Now what do we do on the weekends for the next 3 months?

The Friday night Truck race was by far the best race of the weekend! What a race! The Nationwide race was not bad but not as good as the trucks. The Cup race was a yawner.

Well there are alot more than ten races in a season, the championship should be based on all the races. Not just the last 10. If you go back to the first race and recalculate the points the results would be much different.

Source(s): facts.

Each series has been great this year !! Especially the CTS. The trucks just get better and better and they are THE most exciting of the 3 series. The Nationwide and CTS this year proves that the old points system still works just fine.

I agree, I just wish Carl could have won the Nationwide Championship (never liked Bowyer), or the Cup (that would have been awesome)

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but you gotta feel bad for Carl. He worked HARD and has improved TREMENDOUSLY every year he's been racing. Somehow, I don't expect the Chase to be wrapped up and handed to Jimmie next year.

The Truck points race was my favorite but I liked all three.