Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 decade ago

I want real proof on fairies' existance!?

I would like some help in finding proof on fairies' exstance. I would like to see real pictures NOT stupid photoshop images! And any one who can

t help me and wants to put a stupid comment be my guest. You are soooo lame and dumb that you don't have anything better to do than be an ***! You're so sad. (if you post a comment that is mean, stupid, pointless, ect. then you are sad!) If you help me than thank you.

• Bob B
    Favorite Answer

The biggest problem you're likely to come up against is that fairies really don't exist and consequently the only evidence that they do is fake. So far as I know, there is no real evidence for them at all. (And if this is a prank, you seriously need to get some better ones)

<<I want real proof on fairies' existance!?>>

Good luck with finding some. You'll need it.

<<You are soooo lame and dumb that you don't have anything better to do than be an ***!>>

I can't help thinking that people who hand out abuse in advance are perhaps not as clever as they might assume, and will be much less likely to actually receive any assistance whatsoever. That's something you might find useful to bear in mind.

<<(if you post a comment that is mean, stupid, pointless, ect. then you are sad!)>>

And how would you describe your utterly unneccesary abuse in advance?

There are none , that is no fairies and no proof, no pictures.

At one time a couple of little girls were supposed to have taken photos of fairies with their brownie box camera, these were proved to be faked.

BTW your question is well open to abuse and ridicule, for example:-

I see a couple of fairies sitting together every night in my local pub, is that proof enough?