Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls what would you do if....?

A tall muscley good looking guy came up to you and said in a serious voice 'you have pretty eyes can i take you out sometime?'

Favorite Answer

I would say yes if i was interested in that guy!

i would say sure, then i would give him my number and not answer my phone because that's a pretty obvious pickup line and it would creep me out if the delivery was insincere. if a tall muscley good looking guy struck up a conversation with me and asked me if i wanted to hang out with him or grab a drink sometime, that would be better

Honestly I would thank the guy at first.. Then kindly say yes. Only because personality is more important than looks. :-) Even though it does sound hot. I'm a short girl so I would really be on the iffy side of it.

Well,, it's kind of scary cause I wouldn't know that guy that much.... but I would say yes and I'd try to get to know the guy.

I would without a doubt say yes.

Are you this guy ?

• i'd say "my boyfriend is way hotter than you. he hardly ever wears pants. why are YOU wearing pants?"

i'd honestly be real freaked out..

&& it depends on how hot he is!!

laugh and walk away

say yes!

haha..

maybe yes.. but may i have reason??