Who has gotten a really idiotic tattoo?

I was at my favorite bar tonight after work and the bartender had some really good work, but then also had some of the stupidest s*** I have ever witnessed. She had the moustache on her finger, along with a light bulb, and the stars that Wile E Coyote had when he would get hurt. She also said she had a male part of the anatomy on her butt. I can't imagine most people being in love with tats like that forever, so who else has gotten something of this nature, and do you regret it?

Favorite Answer

Hell yeah i got one when i was 15 saying BEN on my calf muscle my cousin dared me to do it, i also got one aged 18 with HORNY DEVIL which i have now had covered over with orchids and dragon flys

I don't have any of those, but boy do I despise the tattoos I got when I was young.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

They're lame, have no meaning, and don't even look that great, no matter how good the artist is that did them.

Good news is, only one of them can't be covered up. It probably could, but it would be a pain in the @$$. It's a tribal on my lower back. Retch. I hate even saying it.

Being friends with the shop owners is a plus. They take pictures of the absolute DUMBEST tattoos I've ever seen. One chick got a banana being peeled, and one the inside of the banana peel was a male body part that I'm sure you can guess.

Also, one lady came into the shop one day while I was there, and these were her EXACT words:

"Well, I wanna tattoo... But I only like Pot, Strippers, Louisiana, oh, yeah, and, my kids."

WTF?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAAAA

;-)

Source(s): 12 tattoos (and counting), Tattooed over 20 times, multiple body piercings, Personal friend to the owners of Speakeasy Tattoo & Body Piercings, Alexandria, Louisiana.

wow thats all i gotta say about. She also said she had a male part of the anatomy on her butt. wow

A lot of people use tattoos to illustrate their sense of humor. That's not why I get ink, I do it as an art form, but to each his own.

Source(s): I'm a tattoo artist working here in the Alamo City. Got any coffee?

I have one with a misspelled word in it riuned the whole tat.