is there good karma and bad karma ?

Favorite Answer

some people call it good karma bad karma

good points bad points

its like the golden rule do unto others u would have them to you

if u do bad against others then will come back to you

and if u do good it will come back too ;)

No, but cheer up, cause and effect still exists. The concept of karma just stems from people who have a poor understanding of this, similar to how people choose to believe in luck over coincidence.

karma itself is neither good nor bad but a neutral principle that governs energy and motion of thought. All experience help lovingness, kindness etc.,we say punya and we call papa the unkindness, and related actions. we generally can say it as duty.

• neil s

Karma just means "activity". Good and bad qualifiers are just human assumptions.

yes the way you respond to daily situations positive or negative corresponds to your karma

only if you believe in karma. 'what comes around goes around' same thing only true if you believe in that.

• zhao z

Definitely a YES. The concept is found in all religious scriptures and even without them, we are innately born to be aware of this.

I do believe in karma....

I think so , I've seen more good things than bad happen to good people and I've seen more bad things than good happen to bad people

yes. you reap what you soe. if you do bad then you'll get bad karma