15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

some people call it good karma bad karma

good points bad points

its like the golden rule do unto others u would have them to you

if u do bad against others then will come back to you

and if u do good it will come back too ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but cheer up, cause and effect still exists. The concept of karma just stems from people who have a poor understanding of this, similar to how people choose to believe in luck over coincidence.

• 1 decade ago

karma itself is neither good nor bad but a neutral principle that governs energy and motion of thought. All experience help lovingness, kindness etc.,we say punya and we call papa the unkindness, and related actions. we generally can say it as duty.

• neil s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Karma just means "activity". Good and bad qualifiers are just human assumptions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes the way you respond to daily situations positive or negative corresponds to your karma

• 1 decade ago

only if you believe in karma. 'what comes around goes around' same thing only true if you believe in that.

• zhao z
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Definitely a YES. The concept is found in all religious scriptures and even without them, we are innately born to be aware of this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do believe in karma....

• 1 decade ago

I think so , I've seen more good things than bad happen to good people and I've seen more bad things than good happen to bad people

• 1 decade ago

yes. you reap what you soe. if you do bad then you'll get bad karma

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.