Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys, do you find breast enlargement cool ?

Update:

but Im just 32 A :(

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes! Melons are needed big time!!!

• 1 decade ago

The kind of guys that would prefer you to have surgery and possibly risk your health for larger breasts are not worth your time. (Not to mention the loss of sensitivity, the scars, risk of the implant rupturing, botched jobs, etc...)

Natural is much much better. Enjoy what you have, and don't let anyone tell you that there is only one way that your body should be. There is not only one shape that is beautiful. Some guys like women with a larger chest, some with a smaller... but any guy worth knowing will care about you for you, and enjoy being with you in that way.

• 1 decade ago

i think you should go for it , 324 is a bit small and if it builds your confidence up i ddon'tsee why not ,, millions of people have cosmetic surgery to boost there confidence so go for it ,, personally im more of an *** man, but i know that when women get boob jobs its not really for the men but for there own self confidence

i also know that your current insecure jealous possessive bf hates the idea, because deep down he believes that if you get one done you will finish with him because more guys will be giving you attention,,

my advice to you is, dump your loser boyfriend ,after a few months of being single and building your confidence up, if you feel the same way then go for it

and when you get them post a picture up so we all can see the results good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell no don't do that. Natural is better than silicon if you think guys like fake stuff you must be on drugs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go for it you build them and the will come. Out of the wood work bigger is always beeter in my book

• 1 decade ago

No its sad that girls get them in order to feel better about themselves...But they are fun to play with...

Source(s): haha
  • 1 decade ago

frick no!

Unless you are less than an A cup, PLEASE dont get one, ALL GIRLS...PLEASE

Its just sad and gross

• 1 decade ago

no its disgusting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.