Are you where you thought you would be 10 years ago, or has life turned out sa bit differently than planned?

Have you grown any (not height).

Not telling my age but I am not 20 anymore! Sartre is great to read - very mind expanding. Try reading some Simone de Beauvoir as well - especially as you are female, it has a more female perspective on similar themes.

Favorite Answer

I am nothing like what I thought I would be ten years ago. And I'm grateful for that. I thought I knew exactly who I would be and what I would want out of life, but the longer I lived the more I realized that isn't who I became and when I stopped trying to be someone I wasn't anymore I was able to be happy so yes I would like to think that I'm better for that choice.

Ten years ago I was 25 and I wish I could remember actually thinking to myself then, "Where will I be in 10 years from now?" I think that maybe if I had, maybe I'd be there but now that you have made me think about this very important question, I'm going to sit and think about it now at age 35 and really try my hardest to answer it. eventually make a path toward that prediction AND hey, I'm soooo glad I read your question! Long life and love to you always!

P.s. how old are you and do you read? I'm in college at the University of Colorado taking Ethics. We are currently reading Sarte (he's the author). His philosophy ends with Atheistic beliefs.

Source(s): You are! :)

Oh no 10 years in the past my existence grow to be completely diferent and in that element i grow to be thinking that 10 years later i'd be working in a sturdy place, travelled all international and can be married, and under no circumstances concept to alter my perception yet throughout the 1st 2 years my existence substitute a hundred and eighty degree and that i think of the two issues i did grow to be getting marry and characteristic a attractive female, yet i under no circumstances concept to bypass away my country and calm down a techniques away of there. Am ? happy? nicely each so often i've got been given in melancholy because of fact i boost up in the subculture of feminist international, so considering the fact that i'm no longer and that i'm domicile spouse this make me sense pissed off yet on the comparable time i learnt a thank you to delight in my kin and learnt a thank you to shelter a great responsability it is a baby (10 years in the past i exploit to love infants yet a techniques a fashion from me). What i'm doing to be happy and make issues diferent? nicely i desperate to take a attempt to bypass to college back and learn yet another carreer wich i'd nicely be conscious here, i'm studing for that examination and with a bit of luck i gets in...then i'm hoping my temper will substitute and be extra satisfied!

No. Ten years ago I honestly thought I'd be dead.

I was currently mourning the loss of my best friend (She was hit by a drunk driver and burned to death in the back seat of her step-father's car along with her sister), and was actively suicidal.

I have grown a lot in these short ten years. I've learned that no matter how massive the mountain, I can always climb over it with a little support and if I take my time.

With time and age, I have grown immensely..But unfortunately, I am not where I thought I'd be. I've lost too much in my life, been hurt too many times and have found out that life is much harder than imagined when I was growing into an adult.

hi

I'm not exactly on the same speed what i had thought for ages..

but gained my 3 goals 6 more left before last breath.

upfront, I made my plans for the next twelve years.....

I know, what I want is not what all I need......

But still i want be on what i wanted to bee ... Because I LOVE risk's