Did he cheat? I found he rented a hotel room on his credit card bill. He said he did his friend a favor.?

I believe him because he's a person of high morale, but that's still suspicious. Also, the reason I don't get too upset is because I've cheated before and he still doesn't know. Should I leave him or stay with him?

His excuse for not telling me was that he didn't want to tell me because he didn't want me getting mad.

I didn't put this question to be criticized or judged. If don't have an actual response, then don't write.

Favorite Answer

Guilty conscious I would say on your part.

He may have rented it for a friend. He didn't tell you because it was totally innocent and he thought nothing of it as far as mentioning it to you.

I can see where it would cause suspicion but if he says it was for a friend...take it at just that. He has high morals correct? Adultery happens (you proved that) and if his morals dictate his actions then you stay because he did nothing wrong but help out a friend.

If you love him, give him the benefit of the doubt, you can always jokingly talk to his friend about the situation and how you were freaked out until he explained the situation, oh what a scene, ha ha, and see how he responds.

Why the frig would you cheat on a nice man lady? Not cool at all. What's this world coming to!!! Be upset with yourself, don't tell him, of course, but how "Jerry Springer" of you. Don't you feel bad cheating on such a good moral man?

Sorry, that was alittle harsh huh? It's just good men are kind of hard to find. I'm married 20 years, blah, blah, and it bugs me when nice ladies and good men take marriage so lightly. Marriage is bigger than just the two of you, there are children and parents that have learned to love your spouse, brothers and sisters. It's a big deal to end a union for stupid reasons. Sorry again, just please grow up.

Two wrongs does not make one correct. What is bad for you is not good for others. So all you have to do now is confess and let him know the truth whatever happen you must face it.Perhaps the one that you cheated with is the brother they have talk and the sister has done the same.Try to resolve this situation.

It is suspicious to me as well. The question I have is why did he not tell you that he rented the hotel room for his friend? What was the reason?

That is a dumb excuse why would you get mad if he told you, maybe you think he doesn't know you cheated but he might of found out and thought he could do the smae.

Who was the "friend" he helped? Mr. Happy? Why do you think he doesn't know?

Not to "judge" but, what let's you off to having a superior attitude? YOU cheated on Him!

Judge THIS!!!! Karma Sucks!!

Just goes to show. Payback- Karma is really alive.

Yes. He cheated.

• Meggie

Funny marriage of cheaters ,u need prayers

If you suspect your spouse of cheating on you, you'll want to read this

oh he cheated. im a man and i can tell you he cheated