Damn I think my heart exploded when I saw her....?

I need major advice please!! So this is how the story goes. I went to this place that sells drinks like green tea and milk tea and stuff with boba basically. The cashier is this super beautiful girl, and I really want to get her to notice me.But I never tried to talk to girls outside of a classroom. I went to this boba place like 3 times already, and the last time i went there she said my friend left his souvenir there. So i think she remembers me. But my main deal is that, how do I start talking to her and get her interested in me.

I am a 6'1 tall asian guy, kinda built still working on it, not even kidding =D. I think I am the diamond in the rough. So yeah please give me some advice. I dont want to let her pass me by. And early TY for your helps people.

Favorite Answer

Hahaha, I hope that girl is me! I work in a cafe that sells milk teas and boba stuff lol.

So, while in line, why don't you make some small talk with her? Ask if she has seen this movie or that movie, keep up the conversation. Go to the place often so she definitely starts to remember you. If I were her, I'd be like, "dang, you come here a lot" and then you would have the opportunity to talk to her. And this is coming from a girl who works at a drink place- it gets pretty boring there, serving pretty much only groups of girls or couples. It's nice to see a few guys in there!

You sound sweet so I wish you luck!

Firstly I LOVE BOBA! lol ok but thats not the question here.

You gotta dress super hot and when you buy your drink make sure you are not cocky but a sweet heart. Tip her. stay there and order food if they have food by yourself. Sit there and watch her. DO NOT STARE lol. Once you see her coming your way or something why not look another direction and bump into her? and drop your food or drink. This is a great convo starter. Don't be a creep though. Make sure you are a total sweet heart. After going there like 10 times you should write your name number and a note saying something cute like "you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen" or "you are beautiful". Stuff like that and leave it on the table and she will see it. Or leave it on the cash register desk when she's not looking and walk out right away.

well girls like guys with confidence so why dont u just straight up give her ur number or ask for hers?

the amount of times i get given numbers at work is crazy! it happens more than wen im out and it makes me feel good cos im not always looking my best at work but still get noticed lol

just try it, what hav u got to lose?

Thats cute. Just start by making small talk. Its kinda of cute when guys make themselves looks stupid so if you mess up dont worry about it (as long as its nothing disgusting.)

Just be yourself, and see how it goes. Good luck kid.

pssh. anything will work

ask her how much she makes. then turn that into a conversation. or ask how she got the job or to hook you up with one (jokingly) and roll from there. its easy

Asian men aren't taller than 5'5".

ask her questions about what she is into like what kind of movies does she like? or if you want to go to the movies ask her what movie she wants to see in the theature and then ask her if she would like to go with you

sorry mate your asian i dont think hot white women like asians, sorry bro

Dont u have a penis!?

Just talk to her, she wont eat you btw...

• .

Check your EKG..pls.