I look really young, I was wondering how i would make myself look older?

im a small figured female, short, and have young facial features

Favorite Answer

glasses., either sun or prescription, and dress like you mom.

I guess it depends on what you are wearing. Just because you are small and fit into the junior girls section does not mean you should wear that clothes. Wear a little of make-up. A lot and you will look young. Maybe get a haircut that is the opposite of the way that you've had it all though your childhood. If that's too extreme try arranging it a different way. In the end just enjoy it while you can. You'll get to an age when you will want to look young. you have probably already heard that so let me shut up. lol.

• MM

I had the same problem for a long time....until I was around 29 or so. It happens less now but if I wear jeans and dress like a teen, people still treat me like a teen and I am 31! I still get carded too. Now I just laugh and I am happy I don't look old like a lot of women my age.

It also has a lot to do with your attitude and how you dress. I realized this when I wore a suit. I don't have to dress professional for my job but I was going to a cooperate meeting so we had to wear business attire. With makeup and a pinstriped black pair of pants and jacket, people treated me MUCH MUCH different! A guy in a store called me "Ma'am" and I was thinking "My mom isn't here!" LOL! Try it sometime, you might be surprised at the reactions you get. It was weird to finally be treated like a grownup and I realized something: A lot of it is how you dress and act.

At any rate, if you want to look older, just dress older. Also get a more 'serious' haircut. Lots of older women have shorter, more well groomed hair. In the meantime just be thankful. One day you might be glad you look young! I know I am but I used to hate not being taken seriously. Now I just dress the part and can look whatever age I want! Best of luck, I hope this helps!

Haha so do I, but I love it. I mean it gets you some nice things. Also, I apparently don't look that young, because people have mistaken me for a college freshman when I was a high school freshman, but I was looking at colleges. I think they assumed that, because I'm part Asian.

But seriously want to look older?

Face lifts or meth.

Young Lady, in a world where millions of people are spending trillions of dollars to look young. You are wishing to look otherwise. Let nature take care of that. In due time we all shall grow old. Be thankful you are always looking young. It is great to be young when you are young. It is great to be old when one is old.

I used to look very young for my age and still do. Consider yourself LUCKY!!!! When those years start passing by, looking young is a good thing.

• R.

Don't do anything! cause the older you get the younger you want to be! Be happy that your young. cause alot of older woman wish they were young again.

'

Here's a tip. try not to make yourself look older as a lot of Girls would want to be younger, so precious the moment.

• Why would you want to make yourself look older?

I'm glad I look young for my age. You should be, too.

don't sleep for 2-3 weeks then rush all of you 2-3 weeks of work on 1 day with no coffee at all...

Try wearing neutral makeup and use light layers also dress the age you want to look.