What is up with my memory, am I going crazy?

Is kind of weird. For the past 3 months I've been having these, I guess its called flashbacks? I could be talking on the phone or doing dishes or just watching tv and all of the sudden out of nowhere a memory pops up in my mind,like a dream I had a very long time ago or a specific moment in my life... I can't explain. Why is this happening to me? Is anyone else like me?

Favorite Answer

Perhaps your mind is simply wandering off from your present occupation. Nothing unusual about it. It simply means you are not interested in what you are doing, so your mind if wandering off.

Not to worry.

Source(s): none

Yeah.. I know what you mean but it doesnt happen often at all. I see like a snap-shot of my past.. something when I was little and it doesn't really have much importance.

Its usually when people have brought things up though. The funny thing is that when we are talking about past events i don't remember the important stuff like who was there, or names or anything. Its just like oh yeah and the shop keeper had a curly moustache! haha