Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

SHOULD I START IGNORING HIS PHONE CALLS?

He says he loves me and cares but Doesn't show it at all! He gets attitudes for no reason. He thinks he is better than me because he is attending college right now and I'm working. He never comes to see me on the weekends he'd rather leave out of town to the club then see me. But he calls me every so often should I start ignoring him like he is neglecting to see me?

I say personnally, if I was a women in your situation, I'd dump him and come with a guy like me :) lol. But seriously, dump him! there are a lot of girls and women who get their hopes up in a relationship like this and end up getting their hearts broken for no reason, he's an asshole and he's even showing that he doesn't care. DUMP HIM!!!!!

your better off and you'll find the right person some day, til then have fun :).

Easier said than done but he sounds like a jerk i can relate my bf never compliments me anymore

when in actuality he should be kissing the ground i walk on because i could do so much better but i think that i need to prove something to myself with this jerky guy. i think im a sucker for a challenge

Well my phone's been missing for like a week now so don't assume he's ignoring you.

• Marc M

You and your feelings seem to be a low priority for him, so I'd find a different guy. If he's really into you, he will straighten up, and treat you better. If not, then he's no great loss.

sounds like he is keeping you on the backburner. stop taking his calls and if he really cares he'll do a bit of a freak out.

Definately ignore him, and find yourself someone that's going to respect you!

Yeah, I think its time to find a better guy.

Do /you/ really think hes worth it?

Just leave him in his sadness

ignore him but first make it clear that he is hurting you sometimes men don't mean to hurt us until we tell them

you're wasting your time dealing with him. Move on.