Is there a boxing game for a Wii where you can wear gloves and actually box?

I am looking for a game for the Nintendo Wii that allows players to put on gloves and box. Does this exist? If so, what is it called, and what kind of gloves do I get to go with it?

Favorite Answer

The only boxing games I can think of for the Wii are Punch Out!! and Wii Sports: Boxing. The only way boxing gloves would work is if you can hold a Wii-mote and Nunchuk with boxing gloves on.

The Wii doesn't have wireless sensor boxing gloves yet.

There are two boxing games so far on the market, namely Punch Out and one of the games in Wii Sports is also boxing.

Boxing gloves? No such thing yet, so no you can wear boxing gloves and play Wii. I mean you could but it would just make holding the controllers more difficult :)

But..good idea, lets hope Nintendo comes up with something like this one day.

Martin

Yes, you actually can! Its called the Power Glove and it was invented back in the 80s for the original Mike Tyson's Punch out. Im sure you can find one, if you look around at garage sales.

so far. from my knowledge there is no such thing. you could always get boxing gloves and put the wiimote in the glove

haha some people do that with racing games and they put it on the back of a toy horse

Nintendo has not released any boxing glove peripherals.

its called "boxing" its in a game called wii sports that COMES with the wii when you buy it