Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Is it common for people with learning and emotional disablities to create friendships with others.?

I have ADD and bi-polar. I consider myself to be quite inteligent but i just can't seem to connect with others I get frustrated that people don't understand me or have the same interests. What should i do to reach them on their level?? Please keep it positive

Favorite Answer

if you want to find a friend or someone with the potential to be a friend you should try to find someone whom you have something in common with! i have a friend with bi-polar and i understand her because i know what to expect and i can look past it all. we get along great and we have fun. she has her moments and i let her have them. if you find someone genuine then they will look past it and work with you instead of running from you. try to be patient too alot of people dont understand mental disorder!!!! it is ok though keep your head up!

I don't think there is an easy answer to this. Your ADD and bipolar should not affect your abilities to make friends with others, my best friend has bipolar.

However finding friends, regardless of any other factors can be really hard and the same tips apply for everyone - put yourself in different situations where you get to meet different people, and keep an open mind. If you have a picture of your friends in your head, don't be scared of becoming friends with people that don't meet that picture.

i think of its extra an inquisitive and denotative physique of techniques while it includes the internet, strictly platonic, and hence extra straightforward to determine undemanding floor because of the fact communique with the aid of text textile is extra contextual particularly then connotative, so assorted the meaning is nice there on the internet site particularly than with the aid of metaphor, so communique is somewhat extra straightforward because of the fact the levels of differenciation are much less. Now in actuallity? There are people who physique of techniques or have approached me on days while i think like i will carry a converstation up, many times its no longer human beings I necassarily prefer to communicate to, yet nevertheless I defend my friendly temper. The wa I see this is the techniques you have bring about the subsequent concept you have, and the advice you take in exchange the subsequent techniques you have, so your next concept is 50% you and 50% the place you're. Your techniques now impact a fraction of your temper, and your concept you had a 2nd in the past impacts a fraction of your temper and the techniques you had 5 minutes in the past impact a fraction of your temper. Your temper is expressed on your face immediately. Your face is what the international sees and has the flexibility of information, to boot as your pheromones. Your pheromones are partly your temper, and your wellness and hygiene. Your techniques partake on your visual attraction and your character, and presence, and your presence is what attracts comparable presense because of the fact the human physique is often striving for some variety of equilibrium, and comparable human beings in great environments make preserving a midsection of unison and continuity (equilibrium) extra straightforward and hence much less complicated and stressful to regulate. There it extremely is for you. i'm hoping I pronounced that for the duration of a manner it made the main experience. If no longer, i'm sorry.

Green leafy vegetables ma'am =]