Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What will you do if you're a boy and your name is Emily Sophia Elizabeth?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have some serious issues with my parents and ask them what in the world were they thinking.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow confused parents!!

I would change it!

Maybe only the Emily but though.

Cause your name is part of who you are so maybe I would keep the Sophia Elizabeth bit but change the Emily to something more "manly" lol

Even if you were a kid I would tell my parents that I really didn't like it and you can legally change your name if your parents sign stuff.

• Mez
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't know how old you are but if possible i'd be getting a name change. Why did your parents name you a girls name? Have you ever questioned them about it? If you haven't i think you should because you deserve an explanation. An alternative to "Emily" is "Emilio!"

• 1 decade ago

Become reaalllly funny and charismatic and hopefully handsome...to differ everyones attention from my girly name.

or use it as an ice breaker and be able to laugh about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would join the cast of Little Britain..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wold wear a dress probably.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well its easy.Have a name change

its the easiest way..

• 1 decade ago

ask my parents why they hate me...and depending on my age either go get my named changed, have my parents bring to get it changed

• 1 decade ago

Jump off a cliff....because all of my friend would pick on me so bad...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have a laugh. then get a name change. if i cant. then ill have a laugh some more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.