Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What will you do if you're a boy and your name is Emily Sophia Elizabeth?

Favorite Answer

Have some serious issues with my parents and ask them what in the world were they thinking.

Wow confused parents!!

I would change it!

Maybe only the Emily but though.

Cause your name is part of who you are so maybe I would keep the Sophia Elizabeth bit but change the Emily to something more "manly" lol

Even if you were a kid I would tell my parents that I really didn't like it and you can legally change your name if your parents sign stuff.

• Mez

I don't know how old you are but if possible i'd be getting a name change. Why did your parents name you a girls name? Have you ever questioned them about it? If you haven't i think you should because you deserve an explanation. An alternative to "Emily" is "Emilio!"

Become reaalllly funny and charismatic and hopefully handsome...to differ everyones attention from my girly name.

or use it as an ice breaker and be able to laugh about it.

I would join the cast of Little Britain..

I wold wear a dress probably.

Well its easy.Have a name change

its the easiest way..

ask my parents why they hate me...and depending on my age either go get my named changed, have my parents bring to get it changed

Jump off a cliff....because all of my friend would pick on me so bad...

have a laugh. then get a name change. if i cant. then ill have a laugh some more.