POLL: What do you think of my short essay?

Tell me what you think!

So, A hundred words or less huh? Okay, here goes. I am brother, a son, and a friend. I am a unique individual who enjoys mayonnaise on his pizza,

and having deep conversations with his cat at 4am. I am not this nor that, but yet a happy medium of "in-between". I have made many accomplishments in my short time on this

earth, and even more mistakes. I am a lover... and a fighter ha ha. But, all in all, I am a funny person.

Don't worry about what it is for lol, I can't say.

It has to be short, and end in that particular sentence ha ha

It doesn't have to end in haha, it has to end in "But, all in all, I am a funny person."

but, you're right about the "ha ha" taking away from the rest of the essay.

Favorite Answer

poor cat , thats all i can say.ads

that's an extremely astonishing question! thank you for posting it! properly, it extremely is in my blood to make each and every thing suited; i'm no longer joking, and that i like making each and every physique of my solutions long and intersting, particular, and essay-variety; this offers me a advance and just about consistently it gets the superb answer via utmost ease. To teach it, you may view my solutions. just about all of them, you will locate, are long. i admire particular and long solutions because of the fact it describes extra of your emotions, and it provides the sting in having a sturdy effect on the, asker, for that reason. long solutions, distinctly ones that have info, are good; the info grant the backbone whilst your words and emotions interior the writing, does the artwork. yet another ingredient, i do in comparison to, is failure of grammar use and spelling blunders; most of the answerers and askers do them. yet as i will needless to say see, your writing is between the main prepared I certainly have ever considered. i will locate no blunders (different than that []'s are used while including something to somebody's quote, your opinion or once you're bracketting something interior a bracket-a bracket would be good for "distinctly short ones") short solutions, are on no account, informative...very non-inventive, i'm disdained via what i'm seeing right this moment (the solutions for this question. I completely oppose the human beings who say long solutions are pointless. i'm no longer pinponting your blunders, sorry if I did, and nor i'm asserting i'm large in language, no, no longer here to instruct off. properly, besides, that replaced into my opinion! thank you back for the magnificent question! Cheers!

It's short.

Mayo on pizza? You are a very strange little man.

Why does it need to end with "ha ha"? I think it's very well put together, except the "ha ha" .. it really does take away the depth of your essay. :)

I give it a D. Poorly written and sounds like a grade 7 wrote it. Sorry you asked.

• xoxo

Its sexy. Even the mayo on the pizza.

Yupp.

I guess that if you made it 'end in that particular sentence ha ha', the GOOD for YOU!

But... PLEASE don't ask me to 'rate' your question! OK!?

To be HONEST, the longer I THINK about it, the LESS sense it makes!!!

• Mariam

i like it .. particularly the second sentence.

and even i think the "ha ha" takes the dept away.

Very nice.