Question for men, mostly...?

My boyfriend and i just got done having sex. I went up to use the bathroom after we were done and asleep but he wasn't sleeping he was on the computer about to jerk off. What does this mean? Am i not good at sex? Is my body not good enough? Do I not have something he wants in a women sexually? I mean I'm confused because most men want me and in my past relationships they couldn't get enough of me. I get if we didn't have sex for awhile but the thing is, is that we just got done having sex.

waht everyone above me wrote is wrong, ok listen, most guys get nervous, if this was his first time, which it sounds like it was with you, maybe he couldnt get off, because he was scared to have sex with u in the first place, however he was still so aroused that he had to go finish by himself secretly. Almost every guy in the world loves having sex with a girl they are attracted to , and in a relationship with , so i wouldnt worry on that part, hes not placing porn over you hes probably just really nervous, i would talk to him about it, if you are a good couple, there shouldnt be a reason not to, ask him what he likes in sex and tell him what you like, this will lead to a better sex life! trust me

Source(s): love line with dr drew thankyou

You know that you're beautiful, right? And all the guys says you are. So their must be something else going on that has nothing to do with how you look. Maybe he wants to masturbate instead of ******* probably because it's too much of an effort.

He may be addicted to sex and porn. You may want to walk up to him and say you are more interesting than anything he can see on the internet. That will grab his attention.

Sorry Sweety.....

Sad to say.....YOU are only a Sex Machine for him....there's no love in it.....Sigh!!

Find a better man.....though it's hard....cos men are jerks and assholes....but at least someone who will appreciate what u done or give to him....Good Luck!!

ha it means he didnt get off and u r cooch may be loose. thats kinda messed up.... im sorry sweetie but that sucks....

put up some picture to see what he might not like....

then we'll talk... lol jk

(that sounded really creepy)

idk. try jerking him of while he watches it.

Source(s): and plz dont flatter yourself by saying "I'm confused because most men want me and in my past relationships they couldn't get enough of me."
  • Marc M

Perhaps he didn't finish with you. It's odd, but it should not reflect on your abilities/desirability at all. Why not ask him about it?

Ditch the zero and get with the hero..

maybe because

the love session went into his mind

and he had to do it, but by himself

maybe he just wanted more but was embarrased to say it