Does anyone know any easy hippie decorations to make for a hippie party?

I'm having a hippie party this year and making decorations, does anyone have any good ideas?

Favorite Answer

As a child of the 60's and 70's - there are tons of things that I remember us doing! You could have a tie dye section where everyone could bring their own white tee to do. We actually did this when I was a kid... it was a lot of fun!

Peace signs are good. So are colored negative prints. bead curtains in the doorways. Pass out inexpensive head bands for those that want to wear them (the kind that go around the head not on top)

love beads! lots of strung beads to wear!

Definitely big colorful flowers and peace signs, just paint on cardboard and cut out then stick up with blue tack, or paint both sides and hang from string. Set up a music playlist with all the old sixtees/seventees music, or even better get a woodstock dev and hav it playing in the background, that way it's sound as well as pictures.

you could get some tag board and paint some peace signs on them. or paint words like love, peace. or you could paint flowers or gets some big flower decorations????? tie dies are great too!!!