Sluggerr asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What web site can one get pain-killers without a prescription?

I'm not planning on doing it, my friend just ask me if its possible. He is wondering about anything from Ultram to vicodin or percecet.

• Elise
    Favorite Answer

No one is going to expose their valid online pharmacy here, because that brings unwanted attention to it. Many have been shut down this way, or been forced to stop offering certain medications.

It takes some time googling and reading through forums to find what you are looking for. Yes, it's possible, and yes, there are valid pharmacies that actually ship orders like the ones above. There are also a lot of fake ones.

The real pharmacies will be fairly expensive (anything too cheap to believe is a fake, the prices will be comparable to US prescription prices). Also note that even a valid pharmacy can have its shipment confiscated by customs before it reaches you, depending on the laws in your country.

I'm not sure who will actually ship to the states. That's the crime.

dude, BAD idea!

• PAUL P

HMM I DON/T KNOW .