Who LOVES Las Vegas? Tell me where you go and where you stay...?

What is your favorite Casino/Hotel and where is your favorite place to shop? I'm in Vegas right now and L-O-V-I-N-G it!!! This is my 4th year here. I can't stay away!! :)

Favorite Answer

I love Vegas! If you love Vegas, you'll like this video about Vegas:

http://www.bofads.com/stories/monkeyvegas.htm

I think it is hilarious!

I have been to Vegas 3 times just this year and I am going again on December 8th, 2008! I have stayed at Planet Hollywood, New York New York, Golden Nugget, Ballys and will be staying at Mandalay Bay. I have to say out of all the places I stayed at, Planet Hollywood has to have been my favorite place! The Panoramic Suite is by far the best suite EVER! An the Miracle Mile shops has everything you want/need! Have a great time! Viva Las Vegas!

My favorite Casino/Hotel is The Palms. It's a great place to party because the casino is cozy and not too crowded but lots of young hip people and many celebrities like to hang out here. The "Ghost Bar" is something everyone should see once. The rooms aren't terribly expensive either. If you get bored you can always go across the street to The Rio where they have the carnival in the sky and the best seafood buffet in town.

We always check out the fountains at Bellagio and the volcano in front of Mirage. The canopy light show downtown is really fun too, where you can get really big daiquiris in giant plastic footballs cheap!

For an authentic local Vegas experience, make sure to check out Ellis Island casino, where they have a great $6.95 Steak dinner off the menu that includes a 10 oz steak, choice of potato, veggie and beer! It's a hole in the wall just off the strip at the corner of E Flamingo Rd. and Koval Ln.

Also don't forget $1 Michelob beers at Casino Royale on the strip! There are so many great things to see and do; not enough time to list them here. For more great ideas check out http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/

Have fun!

I've been to Las Vegas 9 times and stayed at 9 different hotels

Treasure Island (2x)

The Venetian

Monte Carlo

New York-New York

MGM Grand

Excalibur

Luxor

Mandalay Bay

The best place to shop is Circus Circus Hotel and Fashion Show Mall

Yes I love Las Vegas!! I've only been there once :( We stayed at the Bellagio.

We're going back in either April or May and I cant wait.

Source(s): VIVA LAS VEGAS

Stay, wherever Priceline.com puts me at. I name my hotel/motel price.

Where I go. Planet Hollywood, Downtown Binions, Four Queens, Gold Coast for KENO.

Buffet at Planet Hollywood, Rio.

I like to take tons of pictures with my camera.

don't forget to go downtown and gamble there a bit - if you love Vegas, you'll love the old-Vegas feel to downtown casinos and the quasi-cheesy atmosphere.

Who doesn't love Vegas?

im from Australia and i've been to LV twice... once on my honeymoon last year!! I always stay at the New York New York... just love it.. the view, the atmosphere... trying to remember which elevator you need to go to your room.. hheeh...i like to shop at Caesers Palace.. its soo nice in there.. and the roofs are nice too.. they look like day time... go see the Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay.. and party at the PLayboy club at the palms

oh.. im so jealous!!! have fun!!

• Zippy

I am a Local and I like the

Palms

Harrahs

Mirage

Monte Carlo(When is not on fire)

Gold Coast and the Orleans

Source(s): Gambler