how can I find the person I need?

In the whole ocean, how can i fine who is the one i love?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it'll just happen. You'll meet them when you least expect it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't look for the best, then the best will come your way!

live life it comes in the most unexpected times and moments!

there is no specific thing to say what and where to look as every persons story is a story for itself.

say may you be blessed with the greatest story of all - finding the love and living the dreams of life!

all the best!

• Rabies
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should never be in the position to need someone. You should only want them and be wanted in return. Just keep an eye out and before you know it, you'll be with the one person that makes you feel completely alive and free.

• Tino
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You don want Tuna that looks good.

You want Tuna that test Good.

Put them to test test, and then just sit back and see what Kind of fish you can pull in.

Stay away from shell fish. Make sure he or she has got a job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some say that the best way to find the person of your dreams is not to look for them at all.

• Tony R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't believe in the "if it is meant to be, it will happen" thing. It is crap. YOU make your own decisions. So you just have to look for them. When you find the person that you would do anything for, and have unconditional love for, go for it. It is important though that the only things you expect from them is faithfullness, trust, and love. You want to feel they would do anything for you, but it is more about what you can do for them. Just look for them.

• 1 decade ago

it takes luck i guess. i'd say it helps to just get out there and get involved in activities you like. you might meet people you have something in common with. and be open to possibilities. maybe go to singles events, bars, or parties. try the gym or a class. strike up conversations wherever you feel like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I disagree with Tony R. If anything is meant to happen, something will trigger you in your head to do it.

or there will be circumstances beyond your control that will drive it to happen.

Source(s): experience.
  • 1 decade ago

Do what you should do, i think someone will love you when they feel you are good.

• 1 decade ago

Are you longing for a mermaid?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.