Two of my friends are sleeping with the same guy...?

There is a girl that I cheerlead with that has been sleeping with this guy for awhile. She confided in me when she told me about it and asked me not to tell anyone because they arent dating, just having casual sex.

My other friend who is not friends with the first girl started seeing him this weekend. Again, told me about it and confided in me not to tell anyone because she doesn't know what type of relationship it might be. She already slept with him though which means I have two friends that slept with the same guy this weekend.

Because they both confided in me not to say anything to anyone what do I do?

Favorite Answer

Easy, you do as your told. They both told you not to tell their secrets and I figure it really is on all 3 of them. I mean if they are bold enough to sleep with a guy, but not womanly enough to handle their own relationship status or sex buddy status, in my view they should not be having sex, and expecting their good friend to keep their secret. All sounds pretty childish to me. I think they just need to face facts, if they want something more with this guy they should have put it out there and not just their bodies, nor should they have drawn you into their drama either. Cause the sh-i-t is totally going to hit the fan eventually.

• Marc M

Without breaking either one's confidence, you might subtly drop the hint that you have heard (through the grapevine) that this guy gets around to both of them. In this case, the importance of maintaining someone's confidence (in my mind) is outweighed by the importance of letting both girls know that they are not the only one, that they could catch an STD, etc.

How badly would you feel if (later on) it turns out that this guy caught AIDS from a 3rd girl, and passed it on to your friends... yet you said nothing? Precisely why you should discreetly let them know, in my opinion.

hint to both of them that maybe they need to talk to each other and just leave...girls are weird. If you don't tell them, they'll call you out as a bad friend and get mad you didn't tell them this info but if you do, they'll call you a liar and say you're just tryin to start drama.

Just casually hint to both and say, "hmmm maybe you guys have more in common than you think you do hmm??? I'M NOT INVOLVED but maybe you two should talk" and leave hahah that way you won't get blamed for telling one person or the other and they'll figure it out...

good luck!

It depends on how big the bed is. if it was made for 2 people then yes. If they are good friends it is absolutely okay aslong as they don't start cuddling, then it starts to become a bit creepy :) Besides being gay isn't wrong

Say to each of them the same thing.

"I know someone who is sleeping with him, but she made me promise not to tell anyone, just like you did."

You aren't breaking any promises since you aren't naming names, and neither of them can expect you to name names without breaking the promise you made them either.

Or, since neither of them are actually in a relationship with the guy, leave it be until one of them tells you it's a relationship, because technically he's not cheating if they aren't officially an item.

You already answered your own question. If you're the friend you claim to be, then keep your mouth shut and mind your own damned business. You agreed to keep quiet to two people; and if you don't, I can almost guarantee you'll get caught in the middle and somehow blamed for the problem that wouldn't have developed had you stayed out of it!

Source(s): The only way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone...if two people know a secret, it's not a secret anymore!

Keep it a secret...and stay away from that manwhore.

Source(s): My chaotic life

lucky bastard. if you want I can beat him for you/your friends.

p.s.- where can I get an easy cheerleader for myself?

just stay away from them or you will get yourself in trouble

bust the guy out.