WHY DO WOMEN HAVE SHORT HAlR?

It looks gross and unattractive. 1-100 can oull the look off but barely. my question is why? why the reason for short hair?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine is short because Medication I take makes it fall out... =(

Thank you again for helping my self esteem

Source(s): http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/crimsonfl... When it started growing back but I was crying because I know and still do know that I am ugly with my hair so short T_T
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read W Cheza's answer. That says it all.

I cut mine off this summer because it was sooo stinking hot! I do miss being able to pull it back in a scrunchie but I don't have as much to deal with right now. Besides, mine is curly so it's not real "short."

• D'reux
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I cut 14 inches off and gave it to locks of love...im 18

but when i was 12 i lost my hair due to Medication (cytoxan) and it grew back when i was 14...I hated going out in public and i felt like less of a girl :(

• 1 decade ago

I wear it short because it's easier to fix and it's much cooler in hotter weather. I think I look friggin' fantastic with it like this and my husband agrees. If you want long hair, grow it yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stacie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't. Quit generalizing.

And why the hell do you care anyway? Is it your body? I don't think so. No offense, but I don't think you are such a nice person at all.

And I also feel sorry for the first person who answered.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same reason why some dudes have long hair. They wanna be unique.

• 1 decade ago

Thank goodness you're not in charge of what other people do with their own hair!

• 1 decade ago

Didn't you already ask this question.

how did it change from 1-50 to 1-100??

& BECAUSE it looks GREAT!

& it's THEIR business!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't know. I have long hair because I think it makes me more attractive, plus the tips are bigger.

• I actually prefer shorter hair sometimes. it's better than really long at least.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.