WHY DO WOMEN HAVE SHORT HAlR?

It looks gross and unattractive. 1-100 can oull the look off but barely. my question is why? why the reason for short hair?

Favorite Answer

Mine is short because Medication I take makes it fall out... =(

Thank you again for helping my self esteem

Source(s): http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/crimsonfl... When it started growing back but I was crying because I know and still do know that I am ugly with my hair so short T_T

Read W Cheza's answer. That says it all.

I cut mine off this summer because it was sooo stinking hot! I do miss being able to pull it back in a scrunchie but I don't have as much to deal with right now. Besides, mine is curly so it's not real "short."

• D'reux

I cut 14 inches off and gave it to locks of love...im 18

but when i was 12 i lost my hair due to Medication (cytoxan) and it grew back when i was 14...I hated going out in public and i felt like less of a girl :(

I wear it short because it's easier to fix and it's much cooler in hotter weather. I think I look friggin' fantastic with it like this and my husband agrees. If you want long hair, grow it yourself.

• Stacie

I don't. Quit generalizing.

And why the hell do you care anyway? Is it your body? I don't think so. No offense, but I don't think you are such a nice person at all.

And I also feel sorry for the first person who answered.

Same reason why some dudes have long hair. They wanna be unique.

Thank goodness you're not in charge of what other people do with their own hair!

Didn't you already ask this question.

how did it change from 1-50 to 1-100??

& BECAUSE it looks GREAT!

& it's THEIR business!

Don't know. I have long hair because I think it makes me more attractive, plus the tips are bigger.

• I actually prefer shorter hair sometimes. it's better than really long at least.