If you live in Brisbane, Australia....?

Can someone tell me where can i buy asian dramas such as korean, japanese, taiwanese dramas in brisbane... can someone tell me the name of the store and if possible the address or location....

i don't want to buy or watch online..

for answerer no. 1

thank you for sharing the site...

but i think there are some shops that sells dvds cause many asians live in brisbane..

and many love asssian dramas...when i first came here.. I actually met someone who loves asian dramas..

Favorite Answer

actually there is a major retailer that sells them- JB HiFi. they sell them in both the original language and the English translation. My sister who is very much into the Japanese stuff buys from there. they have an outlet in most of the major shopping centres now

I don't believe there is a place that sells dramas. it's not really something anyone is interested in. you said that you didn't wanna buy or watch online, but would you be willing to free download to your comp and watch on your comp? cause i got all my jdrama from one place and the site has well over a thousand asian dramas all for free direct download. check it out if you want.

There's a lot of Asian shops and supermarkets in China Town/The Valley that also have lots of DVDs for sale and rent. I''ve only seen them, don't know the specific languages or variety. I think it would be your best bet.