Briana.AkA.Bree asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Does your calico cat like to eat all day and sleep allday and just be lazy all day?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Your calico sounds like a very normal kitty!

Here's an article you might enjoy:

http://www.absolutelycats.com/22Calico.html

good luck!

• CTU

My 2 calicos sleep pretty much all day but early in the morning and at night, it's like a race track in here. They chase each other up and down the stairs.

HECK YES! My daughter has a doll stroller and my Calico cat lays in it and lets the kids push her all around the house! Sometimes they accidentally tip the stroller over and she just gets up gets back in it by herself and off they go! I think she may not be all there but I love her! :o)

My calico sleeps a lot too, but she also can have a lot of energy zooming around the house as fast as she can go. We wrestle a bit too, she jumps on my hand and attacks. She can also display a bit of a temper...she hits me very hard (without claws most of the time) when she wants me to stop bugging her. I guess I deserve it sometimes :-)

My cat is a lazy bum for most of the day, but he runs around outside at night. I read somewhere that the reason cats sleep so much is because they always think that they have to conserve energy to catch food, even if they know they get it for free. :)

Small cats, like big cats naturally hunt, eat and then rest to digest. If we feed them then the "hunt" part is not required. I understand that when food is plentiful lions will sleep up to 20 hours per day.

what do you mean by calico?

but yes my cat is actually starting to get a little overweight.

• lesley

my cat is a tabby and that is all she does all day every day. when she does play, which is very little, i get all happy lol bc i never see her play.

Yes, is not mine anyways, its my roommates cat, i hate it