Need help. Can someone tell me what this means?

I have met this girl and we have been talking for awhile. We email each other everyday. Her english isn't the best. So i have to kind figure out what she means. But this sentence confuses me a little. Here is the sentence. "You know about what I think, about that that we with you as two birds which fly towards and more increasing and learn one another and then meet more. But all depends only on us. In fact at any moment one of birds can back be developed and depart. I do not wish to fly back, and you Anthony? Tell more about itself and the opinion on our acquaintance?"

Favorite Answer

it means u guys are geting along and she realy cares for u and she doesnt wanna go back were she was before she just wants u to be closer and closer

she seems to be talking about meeting each other and then having to leave, or so I gather. Are you interested in an exchange student? It seems she is questioning whether your acquaintance will develop into something further, given she has to go away at some point.

Any case, that's what I got. It was almost like figuring out poetry or prose, but hope this helps-:)

Take care and good luck!

she's saying you are like two birds flying together (trying to be romantic i think) but she is worried something might happen to seperate you. she's saying she wants to keep getting to know you more and wants to know how you feel about her. u should also tell her you had kind of a hard time understanding what she meant. maybe she should try a translation tool like freetranslation.com