Would u dump or keep him?

So my friend has a new bf, they been goin out a couple weeks now. She checked his facebook earlier (she knows his login info) and saw dat he had sent anotha female a message sayin how he had seen her around campus and admired her but could neva think of what to say around her. He added dat he wanted to get to kno her betta. She asked him bout it and his excuse at 1st was dat he was drunk, but she knew dat was a lie. So he finally said he just wasnt thinkin. I gave her some advice but want to get some other opinions and bring back to her. So what would u do in this situation?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hes not serious about her. It'll only get worse from here i mean if he cant even be faithfull now whats gonna happen 4months from now. Your friend should get out now because the longer she waits the harder it will be to leave him.

• 1 decade ago

Why was she checking up in his messages? Seems like an intrusion into privacy. If she doesn't trust him, she should dump him.

Otherwise it could turn out to be a vicious cycle, over and over again with mistrust and lying.

• 1 decade ago

Tell your friend that this guy is going to break her heart real bad if she let him play her for a fool, he is a jerk and a liar, and she should not let him play with her emotion, what he is doing is called cheating ,tell her that she should break up with this bastard. She don't deserve to love a guy who is running after other chicks on campus...i say dump him.

• 1 decade ago

dump him hes a cheater

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude ditch the zero for a hero....spaghetti cat

Source(s): i am so wasted
  • 1 decade ago

I think dump him. It is correct.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dump him

Source(s): dat is not a word
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.