Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

possibility of a second season of NANA?

I just finished watching the anime NANA and it was amazing!!! anywho, it left a lot of unanswered questions, is there any chance of a season two? how long does it usually take for a new season to come out?

Favorite Answer

The manga is still ongoing... I think it was stopped so as to avoid any fillers... I read it somewhere that a second season will come when the manga ends... but if you wanna read ahead in the story...

here's where you wanna go...

http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/43/01/

The anime ended at the chapter before this one... The manga is just as good as the anime... maybe even better.... I read the whole thing... there's 79 chapters so far... so u have 34 chapters to read...

By the way tell me... which is your most favorite couple from the series? forget about Ren and Nana they're inseperable...

Mine is Takumi and Hachi...

P.S avoid reading anything on wikipedia... there's way too many spoilers... I know coz I read a few and it kinda ruined some of the best parts for me....