?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who is more respectable, John Cena or Batista?

Out of 20 total answers, 18 chose John Cena. And since I agree, I have to put this up for a vote. I can't give all of you a best answer. :(

• S&D™
    Favorite Answer

John Cena. Batista has no passion for the business, whatsoever. John Cena, at least has a great passion =)

John Cena

John Cena has more respect for people and is a nicer guy and plus he has a better moveset and also tries harder and has more commitment and passion for the wrestling buisness than Batista and Cena works hard on his Mic and Wrestling/Technical skills even if he is not the best wrestler out there in WWE at the moment and all Batista does is complain, whine and disrespect people backstage and is a bit of a bully I also believe Cena deserved everyone of his title riegns whereas Batista doesn't deserve any Championship runs because he is boring, laughs during his mic time, tries to be funny and charismatic when he isn't, doesn't bother with fans, botches a lot and uses steroids as no man can get that much muscle with out the roids whereas Cena is as big as you can get without using roids because he puts in 150% and gets 100% at least back

So I would say without a shadow of a doubt that the more respectable WWE superstar is most definitely Cena

Source(s): Raw X-Way!!(CA)

John Cena first then Batista My opinion only

I personally don't like John Cena but i think he has earned to where he is today. Same with batista. but i think that there an equal. they both debuted in 2002, the both have a royal rumble and a wrestle mania championship victory. so yeah.

• John Cena. You never hear bad things about him from the fans and the locker room. The passion he has pours out of him. He works really hard and tries the hardest. I don't want to completely rule Batista out because he isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I do believe Cena is more respectable though. :)

John Cena because he has a better attitude than Batista.

• Rohit

John Cena is a hard worker and respects this buisness.He doesnt demands for a push like Boretista is doing.Even his greatest critics respects this guy for his determination and hard work.

John Cena...as he is very passionate about the business, and tries so hard all the time.....he gives his all in every match, and tries to entertain the crowd....which i respect very much....you never hear anything bad about Cena, he is loyal, and kind to the fans, and treats them well, you don't hear any bad comments from the other wwe guys either.....xx

John Cena I've never heard anything bad about him.