Is my roommate Bi or Gay curious ?

When my roommate moved in with me, I told him clearly I am gay, but he said he still wants to live with me

He also said he supports gay rights, because he suspects his brother might be gay, but he is 100% straight, and cannot imagine to have sex with men

He has a girlfriend, they have been together for 4 years, they spend almost night together, but now, they broke up, because he told me he won’t marry her anyway.

By one night he got drunk, and start asking me about gay sex, then he admits that very one is bi, then he pat my arms before saying good-night (he used to avoid any men contact, he thinks it’s too gay though)

Now, we hang out for dinners and movies, just two of us. We spend more time together, he even showed up half naked around me. (He is really a shy guy, so it’s unusual to me)

Is my roommate bi, or gay curious? (Since he admits everyone is bi, does that include him?)

Favorite Answer

sounds like it to me

He's straight. He's just comfortable with both his body and with being around you two. Kudos to him. A lot of straight guys would be paranoid around two gay guys. You picked a great open-minded roommate. If all straight guys were like him, I wouldn't be in the closet still. Seriously,

This guy seems gay curious to me? And apparently, his stand offish perception of gay men had him restraining his own personal/private inclinations prior to meeting you. Though he was drunk in doing it; he disclosed enough uninhibited opinion about the subject to let you know its crossed his mind. He could have had something happen in his past that he wanted to retrace?. Maybe he's at ease enough with you to possibly recapture the experience, or feelings to confirm where he is in those crossroads of orientation?

I think you might be able to sort this one out yourself, I would have sex with him - sober. And see how he reacts, he might be turning but from what you have said, he sounds like he is becoming Gay.

Good luck.

• Rrr

Bi curious, sounds like.

• Rat

I don't think he is, but then again he might be. Funny things can happen when people are drunk, and that doesn't necessarily indicate anything about them when they're sober.

i think he likes u, but since he's been brought up as straight and believes he is one, then i guess he doesnt know how to call it....

two things:

he was drunk

maybe you shoud flat out ASK him or make your move and find out tonight

I'm not sure what he is, but I would have jumped him already...

Auntie Kookoo

It's bicurious not gay curious.

And he doesn't sound gay to me.