Make a prophecy about the end of the world?

Events, outcome, dates, all you want.

The nicest one gets 10pts!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

Robert Frost

Source(s): im guessing 2012 with the end of the mayan calender. Probably some outcome of poor foriegn diplomacy. Some kind of biological or nucleur warfare.
  • PAUL
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

In the year 20012 (that's not a typo, I'm talking about 18004 years from now) the giant Space Slug of Doom will reach its final destination; the Milky Way Galaxy. Using his vacuum-like mouth, he will engulf our entire solar system into himself (since he's about 10x the size of our solar system).

Because of his size, we won't really notice any difference but slowly his digestive juices will begin to erode all of our planets away. This will manifest as giant, one-eyed bunnies dropping out of the skies and gnawing everything into non-existence (they are actually his digestive enzymes).

Once all matter has been destroyed, the spiritual energy of our planet and it's people, plants, animals, etc will exist in the new dimension of the giant Space Slug of Doom's bloodstream. He will gain the knowledge of our planet and recede into his shell (he's actually a snail) where he will sleep for 40 million eons.

During this time, his body and shell will slowly shrink and harden, until it becomes so dense that it can no longer hold its structural integrity. At this point, it will explode into an immeasurable amount of pieces and form a new universe. The knowledge of the previous universe that was consumed will be encoded into these pieces, and they will spend the next few million years manifesting into life as we know it once more.

But sitting at the furthest reaches of the universe is a tiny little space slug who makes his infinitely long journey to consume every last bit of the universe, growing bigger and bigger with each bit that is sucked into his vacuum-like mouth...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first one would have to ask what "the end of the world" really means. most people associate the end of the world with the extinction of the human race, but to be honest, the world is going to be here LOOOOOOOONG after we are gone. the actual destruction of the planet will occur in a few million years, when the gravitational pull drags the planet so close to the sun that it will burst into flames for a few hundred years and then it'll just drift into the sun itself, which will eventually extinguish too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.