Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 decade ago

How much groceries do you spend at the store (per month)?

<50

50-100

100-150

150-200

200-250

300+

?

i'd get a lil less than 150....

• shell
    Favorite Answer

300+ a month. I have 15 and 16 yr. old boys and a husband that thinks he's a 17 yr old boy. They eat a TON I make a ton and make sure they eat leftovers...or plan aheads!

Source(s): We don't eat fancy. The guys can plow thru pretty much anything! We eat a lot of cassaroles, rice and grilled food. Breakfast is always sweet and easy!
  • bence

i quite don't comprehend because I not in any respect upload it up and do not do weekly grocery procuring. I do a bulk grocery procuring at Costco 2 or 3 circumstances a three hundred and sixty 5 days, do a smaller procuring on the city perchance two times a month, purchase stuff on sale at shops except grocery shops, purchase maximum perishables at my small interior sight save each and each and every time i want them. If I had to wager, i'd say someplace between $30 and $50/week at the same time with non-nutrition products from the food market like ziploc bags and tinfoil. some weeks I spend $10 on the interior sight save, some weeks $50. I stay on my own.

I really don't know since I never add it up and don't do weekly grocery shopping. I do a bulk grocery shopping at Costco two or three times a year, do a smaller shopping in town maybe twice a month, buy stuff on sale at stores other than grocery stores, buy most perishables at my small local store whenever I need them. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere between $30 and $50/week including non-food items from the grocery store like ziploc bags and tinfoil. Some weeks I spend $10 at the local store, some weeks $50. I live alone.

I now spend 200-250 per month and it's myself and my bf.

When I was on my own I spent about 100-150 so depending on where you live 150 should be enough for 1 person.

When you're in the store check the price per ounce on the price tag, it helps me find the best deal on what I'm buying. Another tip to save money is to make meals yourself instead of buying a lot of prepackaged food.

about $100

We (husband and I) spend 150 - 200 per month. We do a lot of cooking for ourselves, use very little prepackaged food.

• Rick T

300 to 400 a month

probly 250 to 300 or more we go a month or two before shopping

<150 two of us and we use in store discount card and look for store managers specials.

• Debby

$600.00 or more.