Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think britney spears is still chubby?

Her nude is very attractive.She has a bit chunky legs and arms but still attractive...great proportion. I am thinking to go to gym.

I am 5'4 107. When I saw my nude in the mirror, my body is little bit thinner than britney. So, maybe Britney's weigh will be 120 or 130 something. I guess...what do you think?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To be perfectly honest, she looks very healthy now. I say good for her for turning herself around- and she does look fantastic. I just wish she would stop singing.

• 1 decade ago

You're underweight. You should stop going to the gym, and eat healthy food. Britney is probably 130.

• 1 decade ago

She doesn't look as bad as 130. I'd say 120, but she looks so much better than she did a few months ago.

• 1 decade ago

wow thats skinny for your height..I am 5'5 and i weigh 130 :x and i get many compliments about my body. Maybe its because im just naturally thick?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't seen you nude so I have nothing to compare you to.

• Ontou
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yeah, she has thick limbs. but i thought its weird, i'm 5'4 and 107 lbs too! so i see u are perfect too :P

• I never considered her chubby in the first olace.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Britney isn't fat. If she has anything fat, maybe it's her big toe!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i used to think she was really fat but not so much anymore. she losy weight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she is back into shape.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.