Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think britney spears is still chubby?

Her nude is very attractive.She has a bit chunky legs and arms but still attractive...great proportion. I am thinking to go to gym.

I am 5'4 107. When I saw my nude in the mirror, my body is little bit thinner than britney. So, maybe Britney's weigh will be 120 or 130 something. I guess...what do you think?

Favorite Answer

To be perfectly honest, she looks very healthy now. I say good for her for turning herself around- and she does look fantastic. I just wish she would stop singing.

You're underweight. You should stop going to the gym, and eat healthy food. Britney is probably 130.

She doesn't look as bad as 130. I'd say 120, but she looks so much better than she did a few months ago.

wow thats skinny for your height..I am 5'5 and i weigh 130 :x and i get many compliments about my body. Maybe its because im just naturally thick?

I haven't seen you nude so I have nothing to compare you to.

• Ontou

yeah, she has thick limbs. but i thought its weird, i'm 5'4 and 107 lbs too! so i see u are perfect too :P

• I never considered her chubby in the first olace.

Britney isn't fat. If she has anything fat, maybe it's her big toe!

i used to think she was really fat but not so much anymore. she losy weight.

I think she is back into shape.