weiwei asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙用英文翻譯下面文章

我今天要跟大家談我奇怪的一面,我想很少人會怕打電梯吧,就連我自己也覺得很怪!對於一個敢坐雲霄飛車的人,一個電梯讓她害怕,聽起來很奇特對吧?其實我是會怕被電梯門夾住而受傷,那感覺很恐怖,像上斷頭台的感覺。雖然很多人都跟我說它碰到你會自動縮回去,但社會上的案件也有人是被電梯門夾住而受傷,所以我都希望我是第一個進去第一個出來,這樣被夾到的機會就比較小了,之前和同學搭電梯我都要裝鎮定,因為如果說怕搭電梯應該會被笑死,另外在搭手扶梯時我也會遲疑,總比別人少踏一格,似乎關於這兩項東西我都會不適應,所以走樓梯的機會遠大於搭電梯,還可以順便運動,除非真的很累才會搭電梯。以上關於我的介紹就告一段落囉!

p.s. 不要用翻譯機翻 因為通常都翻的不對

請大家多多幫忙囉....

Rating
  • rman n
    Favorite Answer

Today I would like to share the strange side of me with everyone, I think that there are few people who are afraid of taking the lift (elevator), and it even sounds strange to me. For one girl who dares to take rollercoaster, but fears to take the lift, sounds weird, right? Actually, I am worried that being clamped by the doors of the lift might injure me; it feels like going to a guillotine execution. Although many people told me that the doors will go back automatically when sensing something in between, but there are many cases of people being injured by the doors of elevator. Therefore, I always want to be the first one to get it and the first one to get out. The chances of getting hurt will be smaller in this way. I always pretend to be calm when taking the lift with my classmates. I am sure that they will laugh at me if I told them about my fear of taking the lift. Besides, I also hesitate when taking the escalator. I am always one step behind other people. It seems that I have problem getting used to these two things. So, the chances for me to take the stairs are much greater than the lift and also I can exercise at the same time. I will not use the lift unless I am very tired. Above is my self-introduction, and thanks for listening.

Source(s): me

I must with everybody discuss that today my strange one side, I want the very few people to fear hits the elevator, I also thought that is very strange! Regarding one human who dares to sit the jet coaster, an elevator lets her be afraid, sounds very unusually right? Actually I will be will fear that is gripped by the elevator door is injured, that feeling will be very terrorist, on elephant guilotine's feeling. Although many people to me said that it will bump into you to retract automatically, but in society's case some people will also be are gripped by the elevator door are injured, therefore I hoped that I will be first go in first to come out, like the opportunity which clamped has been small, before and schoolmate built the elevator I to install calmly, if because feared that will build the elevator to smile dies, moreover in abscess staircase with a handrail time I will also hesitate, always little trod a standard compared to others, as if I could not adapt about these two item of things, therefore walked the staircase the opportunity to be bigger than far builds the elevator, was alrightWhile convenient movement, only if really very tired will only then build the elevator. The above comes to the end about mine introduction Luo!

........................結束..................................

Source(s):