DivinePath asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do you ever fantasize about girls?

I have, all of my life, but I am not gay.

Sometimes I wonder why, but lately I have been wondering if I am all alone in this.

Girls/ladies, do u have sexual fantasies about other females?

• Hayley
    Favorite Answer

I think most woman can get turned on by the female form. It's perfectly natural. I'm 100% straight and married to a gorgeous man who I wouldn't swap for the world but that doesn't mean I don't get turned on by lesbian erotica/porn.

I thought it was odd so I asked my sister and some of my female friends about it and they said they're the same.

• RED

Honestly I do not. But everyones diffrent, we all get turned on by diffrent things, as for me it's when a man breathes really had it's a total turn on for me. lol

Anyways how do you know your not gay if you havent been with a women before? Im not incuraging any gay things to start going on but Im just saying you never know.

~RED

Sure.Thinking and doing are 2 different things though.

hmm.. not to the extent that i want to sleep with a girl.. but when i see beautiful girls, i cant help but stare and admire. :) Somehow "i kissed a girl" gave out a very liberal point.

I guess its a female thing because my g/f did before i told her if she acted on any of that crap she may as well get with the girl cuz im out.

i masturbated to watching 2 girls in a porn befor...so ur not alone! have fun...

i doo all the time and I am NOT GAY! i love having threesomes, foursomes whatever and watch female porn but one thing is i am not gay :)

no this is not normal. You are very very gay, denial is the first step.