Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

R&P! Gah! I cant go to sleep!?

Help me, i cant fall asleep and its 3:00 AM and im dead tired

but i cant sleep!

i think ive slept for a total of 2 hours tonite. i finally gave up and came on here! its making me very frustrated.

MQ: songs that make you sleepy/have to do with sleeping

tricia now ive got dreamweaver stuck in my head!

thanks you guys!

i dont know...i think i have a problem trying to get to sleep a lot....its terribly frustrating

• Favorite Answer

Neither can i.

I got a cold and the last few nights have been horrible. On saturday night, i was in bed at 11:00-ish. I didn't fall asleep until about 12:30-1:00, but then i woke up at 4:00. Then i couldn't fall asleep for about half an hour, so i just climbed down (i have a loft bed), dragging my blanket with me, and laid down on the little couch under bed. I turned the TV on (anime channel!) and fell asleep. EXCEPT i woke up at 6:00 again, then fell asleep then woke up at 8:00, then fell asleep and finally just got up at 9:45. It was brutal.

MQ: I'm So Tired.

Hey Audrey! What time is it where you are?? its only 2:30 pm here:) But you are not the only one who has had a hard time falling asleep because I have had the same exact problem because I have a cold and am stuffed up ): Have you tried turning on the tv? that's what I usually do if I cannot fall asleep because I have a tv in my bedroom:) or you could try reading a book or a magazine until your eyes feel heavy and before you know it you'll be asleep:) Hope I helped!! Good Luck=)

Source(s): Beatles Fan 4 Life♪
  • Larka

I'm sorry. =/ I can not get to sleep too... but I am not tired at all... *sigh*

I think I will sleep very little tonight, too.

MQ: The Narrow Way (Part III) by Pink Floyd really makes me feel much calmer and it helps me to fall asleep... I am happy that I just remembered that.

Oh, and Careful With That Axe, Eugene also makes me sleepy, up until the point where the loud screaming starts.

I was having alot of anxiety before sleeping and could not fall asleep. Had many many sleepless nights.

I was just playing with the program one afternoon and wanted to listen to the �Power Nap� track. Next thing I knew I was waking up! Fell right asleep without trying. After using the �Fall Asleep� track, I could fall asleep right away. But I didn't realize that I shouldn't be using that one all night. Switched to Whole Night and have been using it ever since.

I can go to sleep with ease now. I just lay and listen to the sounds and next thing I know I am waking up from a nice sleep. I don't suffer from lack of sleep anymore. I keep an IPod with earbuds next to my bed and take it ALWAYS when traveling. The earbuds help block out ambient noise and the sleep tracks keep me sleeping sound :)

Reboot your brain & sleep soundly again?

• I know how you feel. I go through this every night. I'm an insomniac. It sucks.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time getting to sleep.

What I usually do is lay down, listen to music with my eyes closed then I manage to fall asleep. Of course it takes a bit longer but it might work faster for you. Good luck.

MA:

Keep Dreaming Upside Down-October Fall

Sleep Tight-Death Cab For Cutie

Dreamweaver

• I had this problem earlier this week. I didn't sleep from Tuesday until Friday. When I finally did get to sleep it was because I had taken a really warm shower, and just stood there until the hot water ran out, I drank some warm honei tea with sugar cane and I listed to Pachelbel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc

Youtube thumbnail

There are links around this song for calm, relaxing music. It's actually incredibly soothing.

I'm still up because I'm supposed to be finishing a paper before I start studying for a French Test--all due tomorrow. But instead, I'm answering questions on Y!A...

...I think I have a problem...

Sorry you can't sleep : ( Try some Radiohead or Damien Rice! Hmm..."I Remember", "Delicate," "Blower's Daughter", "No Surprises", "Exit Music (for a film)"...

• Pammy

Try some warm mile Tastes terrible but it really works, An some classical music.

Yeah, I can't fall asleep either. It's 2 AM over here.

MQ: Beatles - I'm So Tired