Do I have some sort of anxiety?

I'm not sure if this can be defined as anxiety, but I'm often very wound up and stressed. I bite the inside of my mouth a lot. Sometimes it's hard for me to walk through my college campus or the mall by myself, I feel uneasy, like I'm unsure and unaware of how I'm walking. Or if I'm walking from class to class for no reason I walk really fast. I can't seem to pace myself. I am also easily lead into discomfort through intimate social interactions, for example not long ago i joked to my friend how i didn't get this guy's number at the party we were just outside of, and she ran in to get it for me, and i was so mortified i panicked and ran to my car and started freaking out. later to realize it probably wasnt that big of a deal. Goddamn I need to chill out, what is wrong with me?! I'm easily uncomfortable.

To make it clear, I'm not particularly scared of rejection because I am good looking and I know I can get most men, the focus wasn't on my low self esteem, but rather on my abrupt lack of judgment panicking freaking out etc when its not a big deal.

I'm very very happy with my outside very much, which is why im confused, perhaps its an inner issue or anxiousness.

Favorite Answer

It just sounds like you are a little self-conscious I wouldn't worry about it. When I was in high school, I couldn't even talk to a cute guy without my face turning red as a tomato and sweating like a pig. I started to figure out that almost everyone is worried about what other people are thinking about them, they just don't show it. Don't worry too much though, you are normal!

Well my dear...it seems you put yourself under pressure and are stressed thereby... Whether it's anxiety or a lack of self confidence....only a professional could make such a diagnosis..

I would suggest, you get some counseling with a therapist -or- Psychologist, who will be able to help you with your discomfort ! Don't be "afraid" of consulting a Psychologist, because I am sure, he/she'll be able to help you with your "uneasiness" !!!

I wish you all the best for the future ! Greetings from Germany with all my love & care....Annette***

I

you are an easily stressed person, for the reason i think you have a very low self esteem!

go work on bringing up your self image, its worth it! you got to be happy what you are!