Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Is there any x-DXM user's out there?

What made you decide to quit?

Favorite Answer

i agree with the first answerer... the itchy-ness is terribly insanely annoying to me. it is also fairly expensive.

but the most quit-inducing thing for me is that body-is-high-but-mind-is-okay-feeling... its close to that itchy feeling... and it's hard to describe. the only other way i can describe it is the up-coming feeling after eating shrooms...

i felt kinda nausuous, but in total control of it... with an itchyness that doesn't itch, nor does any kind of tactile sensation heal...

its in your mind as much as in your body, but you can't really place what it is..

i dunno, thats the best way to describe it.. after awhile it goes away and you get that good euphoria for a short while.. but its not worth it to me...

one day though, i believe i got to the third plateau, which totally ripped my mind... it was so much like that feeling i just tried to describe.. but i didn't even realize it for about an hour afterwards...

to answer your question.. what really made me quit was the realization of what the trip really is like for me.. which may be different for you...

if i want my mind to explore OOBE's and stuff.. there's different things i can do that don't piss me off as much as said effects of dxm... i'll continue to explore them before i'll ever touch dxm again...

Source(s): and there's a lot of sugar in the syrup... which is counter-intuitive to my diet-plan...
  • I couldn't afford to trip balls.

Plus... that itchy feeling got kind of annoying.