take an item off of ebay?

So i have an item on ebay, just posted an hour ago. But is there a way to take it off? There are no bids and stuff. thanks

• winnie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, in your 'my ebay' go over to the right hand side of the screen, next to your listed item where it says 'sell similar'. There are other options, one of which is 'end item'.

On the box to the right of the item in "my ebay" there should be an option to "end auction." Might also be labeled "cancel auction." If this doesn't work for you (they keep changing the site, much to my annoyance) try the "live help" link found on the main ebay page. The people are shockingly helpful, even if it is annoying waiting on them to get to you!

sure, there is - but you should just ask a live ebay help guy - if you click on sell on the right and start selling an item (don't really sell one of course) theres an option on the right to ask for live help. he will tell you exactly what to do.

goodluck

tmgchatter@live.co.uk

yes all you do is

once you click on your listing go to END ITEM on the left hand side of the listing ,