Who is the real Tara j? and i mean what's with her.. really!!?

Update:

i thought i killed the reall one back then... haha

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's quite interesting that people can turn Tara's hatred and make it into a joke...

• 5 years ago

A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb A Kiss In Time - Alex Finn A Great and Terrible Beauty Series – Libba Bray Beastly - Alex Flinn Blood and Chocolate - Annette Klause Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke Graceling Series by Kristin Cashore Falling Under - Gwen Hayes Haven - Kristi Cook Inkheart Series - Cornelia Funke Mediator Series – Meg Cabot Sea Change - Aimee Friedman Sookie Stackhouse Series - Charlaine Harris The Alchemyst Series - Michael Scott The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis The Fetch– Laura Whitcomb The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern The Shadow Of The Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon Wings – Aprilynne Pike

• 1 decade ago

were all the real Tara J we have multiple personalities. like Omg I am the tranny Tara J

• Woof

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The real Tara j is long gone, with enough fakers out there it got boring. I dont even get it. Its stupid.

• 1 decade ago

who's Tara J?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No offence (I'm gay myself) But I love Tar j

She is SO FUNNY!

And she brings some hate to this section so we have a cool reason to argue!

:D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i juts realize that the thing with tara j is someting really stupeed and boring... i thought would be something more interesting but again boring

love ur question thou!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well you see I came on to this forum not long ago and started trolling, and EPIC LULZ was had, but then people started making copies of me and it caught on.

• 1 decade ago

She gets more power when you give her attention.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.