Who is the real Tara j? and i mean what's with her.. really!!?

i thought i killed the reall one back then... haha

Favorite Answer

I think it's quite interesting that people can turn Tara's hatred and make it into a joke...

A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb A Kiss In Time - Alex Finn A Great and Terrible Beauty Series – Libba Bray Beastly - Alex Flinn Blood and Chocolate - Annette Klause Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke Graceling Series by Kristin Cashore Falling Under - Gwen Hayes Haven - Kristi Cook Inkheart Series - Cornelia Funke Mediator Series – Meg Cabot Sea Change - Aimee Friedman Sookie Stackhouse Series - Charlaine Harris The Alchemyst Series - Michael Scott The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis The Fetch– Laura Whitcomb The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern The Shadow Of The Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon Wings – Aprilynne Pike

were all the real Tara J we have multiple personalities. like Omg I am the tranny Tara J

• Woof

The real Tara j is long gone, with enough fakers out there it got boring. I dont even get it. Its stupid.

who's Tara J?

No offence (I'm gay myself) But I love Tar j

She is SO FUNNY!

And she brings some hate to this section so we have a cool reason to argue!

:D

i juts realize that the thing with tara j is someting really stupeed and boring... i thought would be something more interesting but again boring

love ur question thou!

Well you see I came on to this forum not long ago and started trolling, and EPIC LULZ was had, but then people started making copies of me and it caught on.

She gets more power when you give her attention.